Wooagenda for Woocommerce. A simple powerful plugin that can turn your Woocommerce into a booking calendar webshop for events, bookings and courses. With Wooagenda you’ll have a booking system that is simply to manage by importing CSV or just by adding dates and times into the backend.
- Turn your products into booking calendars
- You can individual activate a calendar for a individual product
- Add multiply dates and times
- The dates and times that are selected will be added to the cart
- The dates and times added to the cart will be added to the invoice and stored into Woocommerce
New in latest release (September 2014)
- Improved WooAgenda front-end calendar (screenshot)
- Style or color your WooAgenda with the added WooAgenda visualization options
- Choose the [*wooagenda*] shortcode directly from the editor
- Instead of one agenda you can add a From:/Until: possibility (screenshot)
- You can set the first day of the month (screenshot)
- You can add a small description in between of the title and the agenda
- You can show the agenda always or hide it and just show it on mouse click (screenshot)
- Disable times, if you don’t use it or even need it
- Enable multi-selectable times (screenshot)
- Some minor bugs and WP Notices are fixed
Change your style of your WooAgenda easily by changing WooAgenda options, no programming needed.
Installation is done within 3 minutes.
Find out more about how to install the plugin on our Installation tutorial page.
Wooagenda is compatible with all major browsers, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. Besides this it is compatible with WordPress > 3.5, WPML and Multi-sites. It is compatible with lower then 2.0 Woocommerce installations and higher then 2.0 Woocommerce installations.
Download the manual!
New release planned (End of December 2014)
- Multi-language new calendar
- Additional prices per date/time
- Time ranges
- Available, booked option