Wooagenda for Woocommerce. A simple powerful plugin that can turn your Woocommerce into a booking calendar webshop for events, bookings and courses. With Wooagenda you’ll have a booking system that is simply to manage by importing CSV or just by adding dates and times into the backend.
- Turn your products into booking calendars
- You can individual activate a calendar for a individual product
- Add multiply dates and times
- The dates and times that are selected will be added to the cart
- The dates and times added to the cart will be added to the invoice and stored into Woocommerce
Visualisation (changes in August 2014 release)
We provided a standard design for the calendar but;
- You can easily change the colors by changing a stylesheet, limited experience is needed
For more information visit our Change styling tutorial.
Installation is done within 3 minutes.
Find out more about how to install the plugin on our Installation tutorial page.
Wooagenda is compatible with all major browsers, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. Besides this it is compatible with WordPress > 3.5, WPML and Multi-sites. It is compatible with lower then 2.0 Woocommerce installations and higher then 2.0 Woocommerce installations.
New in version 0.2.1 (release end of August 2014)
- Improved WooAgenda front-end calendar (screenshot soon)
- Style or color your WooAgenda with the added WooAgenda visualization options
- Choose the [*wooagenda*] shortcode directly from the editor (screenshot soon)
- Instead of one agenda you can add a From:/Until: possibility (screenshot soon)
- You can set the first day of the month (screenshot soon)
- You can add a small description in between of the title and the agenda (screenshot soon)
- You can show the agenda always or hide it and just show it on mouse click (screenshot soon)
- Disable times, if you don’t use it or even need it (screenshot soon)
- Enable multi-selectable times (screenshot soon)
- Some minor bugs and WP Notices are fixed